The CSUN University Women's Club began as the Faculty Wives Club of San Fernando Valley State College in the early days of the campus (1958). The CSUN University Women's Club Collection is a small collection documenting the club's activities, most often social and fundraising events for the campus faculty and administration. Fundraising events most often benefited the Club's scholarship program. The bulk of the collection consists of the Executive Binders which include board minutes, events materials, membership lists, and newsletters. Note that Executive Binders were arranged independently by the executive that used them.