Browse: Collections Creators Subjects Repositories Digital Collections
Log In | Contact Us | View List (0)

College of Engineering and Computer Science | Special Collections & Archives

Name: College of Engineering and Computer Science


Historical Note: The Division of Engineering was formed in 1959 and offered courses in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanics and Materials, and Thermodynamics and Transport Engineering. In 1965 the division was renamed to the School of Engineering and became accredited by the Engineers' Council for Professional Development in 1966. In 1973, an inter-disciplinary Computer Science program was added to the curriculum, and in 1976 the school was renamed the School of Engineering and Computer Science.  In 1996 the school was renamed the College of Engineering and Computer Science.





Page Generated in: 0.138 seconds (using 107 queries).
Using 5.85MB of memory. (Peak of 5.92MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21
Copyright ©2011 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign