Browse: Collections Creators Subjects Repositories Digital Collections
Log In | Contact Us | View List (0)

Winnetka Women's Club (1922-1990) | Special Collections & Archives

Name: Winnetka Women's Club (1922-1990)
Variant Name: Weeks Community Women's Club


Historical Note: The Winnetka Women's Club was formed in December 1922 as the Ladies League of Little Landers. The organization later changed its name to the Weeks Community Women's Club, and finally to the Winnetka Women's Club on May 6, 1935. The minutes reveal a close-knit group whose members formed a bond of  friendship and worked toward edification of the membership through guest speakers, programs, and special field trips. The club disganded in May 1990.





Page Generated in: 0.077 seconds (using 107 queries).
Using 5.85MB of memory. (Peak of 5.92MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21
Copyright ©2011 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign